Meet The ECF's Development Assistant!
Meet our Development Assistant, Kate Slate! As a recent graduate of New York University, Kate brings us experience in graphic design, journalism, and social media. She will aid the foundation by expanding its online presence and executing both digital and print campaigns in an effort to broaden the foundation’s global reach.
Prior to serving as our Development Assistant, Kate served as a designer within New York University’s Liberal Studies Department. There, she designed marketing material to promote departmental events administered to large scale audiences, having completed nearly thirty projects in total. Prior to that, she served as the manager of an artificial intelligence based start-up in New York, having worked alongside the company’s co-founder in establishing its brand image.
In addition to her skillfulness as a designer, Kate has written for various organizations and publications. It was her work as a volunteer writer for Lady Gaga’s Born This Way Foundation that drew her to The Eye Cancer Foundation. There, she shed light on organizations and professionals throughout New York City that were giving back to their communities. She hopes to shed this same light on The Eye Cancer Foundation and its efforts to save sight and save lives.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships