Post-Op: High Spirits and Great Outcomes!
Dr. Finger and one of his many happy patients in high spirits, just one week after her plaque removal. Her recent follow-ups show steady progress and her characteristic, amazing positivity! (Here she is with Dr. Finger, and googly-eyes attached to her glasses!!)
This patient, along with all Dr. Finger’s patients who require plaque brachytherapy, received a Palladium-103 plaque. Compared to iodine and ruthenium, palladium offers more targeted treatment, and, as a consequence, yields better results and better outcomes.
Learn more about Palladium vs. Other Radiation Types by reading our brochure: The Importance of Palladium Plaques
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships