Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
The Fall 2017 issue of The Visionary is now available!
The Eye Cancer Foundation publishes The Visionary free-of-charge to keep you informed about the latest news, research, and global efforts focused on improving eye cancer treatment, diagnosis, and cure.
In this edition, you will find articles about:
- Details regarding the highly anticipated Second Eye Cancer Working Day and its success
- A study by ECF fellow Dr. Bikramjit Pal on chemotherapy side effects for eye cancer patients
- And more!
The Eye Cancer Foundation can send The Visionary directly to your inbox. If you’d like to receive a personal email notification when new editions of The Visionary are released, please click here and fill out your contact information in order to subscribe. Your information will not be shared with third parties.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships