Vitreoretinal Lymphoma Registry
Physician Call to Action!!!
THE VITREORETINAL LYMPHOMA DATABASE
There exists almost no evidence-based, therefore statistically significant information concerning vitreoretinal lymphoma. This information is needed to help determine the best local and systemic treatment strategies. In that vitreoretinal lymphoma is often associated with central nervous system lymphoma, this information is needed to save both vision and life.
THE EYE CANCER FOUNDATION in collaboration with PRINCESSS MARGARET CANCER CENTER are pleased to announce that the Ophthalmic Oncology Task Force has created an International Vitreoretinal Lymphoma Tumor Registry.
The primary goal of this registry is to collect 2500 cases of this rare disease. Each participating center must be able to enroll at least 50 cases diagnosed between the years 2000 to 2015.
All patient information will be de-identified as to conform to all privacy standards. All data mining related publications will include two authors from each center. Though there will be a group authorship as primary, each center will be listed in order, according to the number of patients entered into the database.
If you are a retinal specialist, ophthalmic oncologist or hematologist oncologist interested in participation, please contact Paul T. Finger, MD at email@example.com.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships