International Retinoblastoma Fellowships
The Eye Cancer Foundation (ECF) is pleased to announce funding to support retinoblastoma education fellowships for candidates from unserved and underserved countries. These fellowships may be from the ECF, Princess Margaret Cancer Center, and/or the International Council of Ophthalmology.
This program desires to train candidates as eye cancer specialists so that each candidate will return to his or her country to start eye cancer programs aimed at reducing mortality and vision loss related to the most common eye cancer in children (retinoblastoma). Candidates must be a qualified ophthalmologist who will use their best efforts to practice as an eye cancer specialist after the training.
If you wish to apply for a fellowship or if you have interest in supporting this program we encourage you to read more on the Eye Cancer Foundation's International Retinoblastoma Fellowships page.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships