Photographic Documentary on Treatment of Retinoblastoma in Mexico (Includes explicit medical photos)
Large Mixed AJCC-UICC T2b Retinoblastoma
An outstanding film artist came to Mexico City last year: Nicole Franco.
She performed a "pro-bono" documetary on retinoblastoma at my home institution. It
has been published in her webpage: http://www.nicolefranco.com
Nicole depicted (with beautiful snapshots) an "ordinary" day in our Retinoblastoma Clinic.
Please take a look at her web site and search her portfolio: "seeing
through retinoblastoma". I'm sure you will like it.
You may want some of these pictures published in your bulletins or web pages.
If so, please contact her at: email@example.com
Have a great summer season !!!
Marco Ramirez, MD, MPH
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships