The ECF Sponsors New Study Assessing Ophthalmic Radiation Therapy Outcomes
Alongside the Myrna and John Daniels Fund at the Princess Margaret Cancer Center, The Eye Cancer Foundation is proud to co-sponsor the Study of Ophthalmic Radiation Therapy Toxicity (SORTT). Through the international, multicenter study, eye cancer sites across the world will assess patient outcomes for those undergoing ophthalmic radiation therapy. The goal of the study is two-fold: to support the creation of several ophthalmic radiation side effects grading system, and to accumulate evidence about risks associated with currently used ophthalmic radiation modalities. To learn more about the study or learn how your center can participate, please visit www.sortt.net.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships