Save Sight and Life This Valentine's Day
This Valentine's Day, The Eye Cancer Foundation is asking you to take part in our digital campaign, #Eye♥TheECF. In order to continue pioneering research, offering fellowships and supporting patients, we need your help. We want you to share why you love The ECF on social media and ask your network of friends and family for a Valentine's Day donation of $14. Whether you have been an eye cancer patient yourself, were trained by our network of doctors or merely want to help us in our mission, we would love to hear from you. Follow the instructions below to get started!
Here's How It Works
1. Download the valentine print-out below.
2. Cut as directed on the valentine, leaving a circular opening where the eye should be.
3. Pose with the valentine. Hold the valentine up to your eye and snap a picture.
4. Share your picture on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter using the caption, "#Eye♥?TheECF because ____________. Help them save sight and life this Valentine's Day by donating $14 or more. Learn how at www.eyecancercure.com" Be sure to tag the foundation in your post!
Additional material such as the campaign and giving level images may be found below for your posting use.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships