The Visionary Newsletter: Summer 2020
The Summer 2020 issue of The Visionary is now available!
The Eye Cancer Foundation publishes The Visionary free-of-charge to keep you informed about the latest news, research, and global efforts focused on improving eye cancer treatment, diagnosis, and cure.
In this edition, you will find articles about:
- The 2020 campaign and how we exceeded our goal of training 20 doctors from 20 different countries.
- Ghana joining the list of countries where doctors have been trained by The Eye Cancer Foundation.
- GuideStar awarding The Eye Cancer Foundation the platinum level of transparency.
Receive the latest news and opportunities from The Eye Cancer Foundation. Please fill out the form below.
- VISIONARY NEWSLETTER: FALL 2018
- Understanding Your Data Privacy
- Happy Holidays from The Eye Cancer Foundation!
- Visionary Newsletter -- Fall 2017
- 8th Edition AJCC Cancer Staging Completed
- Second Working Day Now Part of Official ISOO Biennial Conference
- The International Council of Ophthalmology Joins The Eye Cancer Foundation to Train Developing-World Physicians to Treat the Childhood Eye Cancer, Retinoblastoma
- The Visionary Newsletter - Summer 2016 Edition
- International Retinoblastoma Fellowships